Even modern and well-maintained trains experience defects from time to time and need to be serviced regularly. To ensure that everything is running well, two state-of-the-art workshops are open 24 hours a day, seven days a week. In addition, we have a mobile workshop team for short-term fixes. On your way safe and sound with eurobahn!
- Operational since: 2009
- Number of tracks: 4+1
- Total area: 30,000 m²
- Trains: 70 electric trains (thereof 8 FLIRT of the newest generation)
- Functions: 1 facility for exterior cleaning, 4 service lifts
- Operational since: 2000, 2005 (expansion)
- Number of tracks: 2+1
- Total area: 15,000 m²
- Trains: 21 diesel railcars (TALENT)
- Functions: 1 facility for exterior cleaning, 2 service lifts
Mobile workshop team
Our electronics experts are available Monday to Friday to work on up to eight trains a day.
For small repairs and emergencies –
our mobile workshop team is always on the scene. During downtimes, they make repairs directly on site and ensure smooth operation. From doors and couplings to air-conditioning and toilets, faults are fixed in no time. Our passengers in particular benefit from this fast problem-solving as they experience less inconvenience caused by defective trains.