VRR tariff ("Rhine-Ruhr regional transport association")
- The tariff terms and conditions and conditions of carriage of the VRR ("Rhine-Ruhr regional transport association") are applicable. All VRR tickets are recognised.
- You can purchase all tickets in the cash tariff (single, 4-journey, day ticket, extra ticket and group ticket), as well as Tickets 1000 and 2000 and the Young-Ticket, to all VRR destinations from the ticket machines at the station. Please note that tickets purchased from our ticket machines are only valid in conjunction with a "Kundenkarte" (customer ID card). You can obtain a "Kundenkarte" from Deutsche Bahn travel centres or from the customer centres of Dortmund municipal services.
- The SchokoTicket ("chocolate ticket"), BärenTicket ("bear ticket"), YoungTicket Plus and the FirmenTicket ("company ticket") are only available as season tickets and are not sold on our trains. These tickets are only valid in conjunction with valid photo identification.
- A VRR extra ticket is required for bicycle carriage and for using first class, per journey and per person, assuming this is not already included in the ticket purchased.
- BahnCards 25 and 50 are not recognised in the VRR network. The BahnCard 100 is recognised.
For further information and prices, visit www.vrr.de.